San Antonio
Hello my people! Today I shall talk about my last vacation.
In the summer, before entering to the
University, my father we invite to my mother, sisters and my trip travel to San
Antonio, of the Valparaiso region, we was here for two day, the best days for
my life.
Why?
We never leave together of vacation to other place that was not the
grandparents‘home, because is more near of my house and because with my sister
love countryside, in especially to they. Also, we walk for the beach and
consume food in beautiful restaurant, since where you can see the blue sea.
As was
last Sunday of the month, in San Antonio this day is a sample of cueca, this
makes a set of older people, I could see this national dance and singers with a
lot of experience, also my sister dance with a of they, while us with my
mom eat a empanada for seafood.
Personally I would like to return,
but with my grandparents, for them to live the same experience that I.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario