Hello everyone
Today I will talk about my summer vacation.
My family and I usually spend our holidays at
my grandparent's house. They live a few kilometers of our house and my uncles
and cousin always come to visit the home, besides my father help to my
grandfather in the tasks of the field as apricot recollection and in other
works that are needed.
This summer together with my friends decided travel
to Salamanca, La Ligua and Yumbel to know the city of each one, where born and grew.
In every places the activity is varied, although depend of what we want to do,
for example in La Ligua we can eat little pastry that is typical of the zone,
go to the museum and visit the Matias’s family, in Yumbel we could go to Salto
del Laja that is 30 minutes away, and finally visit to Salamanca where I live,
here we could eat rabbit to the juice (but Mati said not because he don’t like
it). Besides we could visit the Poza Azul that is located to 15 kilometers of
urban Salamanca and go to La raja de Manquehua, place saturated of fantastic
histories as the tour where you can do witches
Sabbaths.
In the future I would like to travel out of the
country, to know other cultures.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario